Dewatering pumps are the centrifugal pumps that are installed in those buildings which are situated below the groundwater level. These are installed to lower the water level and then maintain it at the lowered level.
Diesel Dewatering PumpAsk Price
Dewatering in its simplest meaning is the removal of water. This process is used in many industries but commonly referred to in constructions and wastewater when water is separated from solids through a variety of different pumping or filtering processes. Construction dewatering is often referred to as dewatering, unwatering, or water control. It involves pumping from wells or sumps to temporarily lower groundwater levels, to allow excavations to be made in dry and stable conditions below natural groundwater level. We provide following Dewatering pumps : Applications: 1. Construction : Foundation work for constructions of building, Road, Control of Ground Water Level, Sedimentations tanks at construction sites, Tunnel constructions etc. 2. Industries : Power plants, Cements plants, Thermal plants, Shipyard / Dry Dock application. 3. Mining : Underground Mines " Galleries to collecting pits, Underground Mines " Water from development drifting, Coal Mines, Open Mines " from bottom to surface, Mine dewatering. 4. Municipal : Building of Roads, Tunnel construction / work on Channels Rivers, Building of Bridges / Dams, Flood Dewatering, Fire Brigade, Various Infrastructure Projects. They are ideal for basement Dewatering, Pumping Heavily Contaminated Water with Sand, Gravel Sludge in construction Sites Mines, Industrial Processes, Pits, Quarries, Narrow Coffers, Dams well Point Dewatering, Mass Water Transfer/Dewatering Many More such applications. Specifications: Usage: Pump Max.Capacity: >300 L/min Power: Diesel Capacity: 25-15000m3/h Head: 8.6-200m
Construction Dewatering PumpAsk Price
Construction Dewatering Pump - JUB Series
- Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Dewatering
- Construction Sites
- Civil engineering project
- Abrasive resistance SS 316 vertex impeller
- Stainless steel outer casing and strainer
- Double mechanical seal
- High cooling effect due to the side discharge channel
- Continuous Operation
Bombas Submersible Dewatering, Sewage PumpAsk Price
Submersible electric pumps for draining sewage, wastewater, water from septic tanks,
infiltration and rainwater and, generally, water with a solid load.
They can be used in household and residential, industrial and agricultural environments
and in general construction.
They have been designed using highly abrasion-resistant materials, making them look very
compact and sturdy. They are provided with DIN flanges on the DN65 delivery side and they
are very versatile, such that they can be installed with 90º elbows or with automatic
anchorage systems. This makes them sturdy pumps for difficult, demanding applications.
They have a silicon carbide and ceramic mechanical double closure system to prevent
malfunctions of the electric motor. All parts in contact with water are coated with an anticorrosion
Their oversized motor makes them excellent for prolonged, worry-free operation. Passage
of 65-mm solids.
Series features Drainex 600:
CRI Dewatering Pump
- Brand- CRI Pumps
- Product Type -Dewatering Pumps
- Model- CSL-PV07-CS
- Size -50 mm
- HP -1.0 hp
-Solid handling Capacity-40 mm
Industrial PumpsAsk Price
VKS Associates deals with a wide range of industrial pumps comprising with dewatering pumps, drainage pumps, sewage pumps, mud pumps, water treatment pumps, chemical pumps, (SS/PP), dosing pumps, gear pumps, medical pumps, pure water packaging pumps, vacuum pumps, pressure pumps for car washing and industrial cleaning, high pressure pumps, lubricating grease pumps and oil pumps, fire fighting pumps, coolant pumps, hydraulic pumps for Pressure Testing, and hydraulic oil pumps. No need to tell that we undertake services for all above said pumps while selling the spare parts and other accessories also.
Dewatering PumpsAsk Price
Due to our enormous industry expertise, we are enthusiastically betrothed in presenting a comprehensive collection of Dewatering Pumps. In conformism with the pre-defined ethics of efficiency and superiority, these are made up using topnotch inputs along with cutting edge techniques. The final collection is examined before getting shipped at the end of our customers.
- Longer life
- Superior finish
- Highly reliable
- Submersible, Monoblock, Coupled Dewatering Pumps from 0.5 HP to 100 HP And Higher.
- Make - Wilo, Mody, ABS, Kirloskar, MBH
Submersible Dewatering PumpsAsk Price
We are engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Submersible Dewatering Pumps, which is marketed under the brand name 'Mody'. Made available in various technical specifications, pumps offered by us have helped us cater to the variegated application requirement of clients. Known for optimum performance. Our pumps are extensively used for dewatering in construction sites.
Following are the various specifications of the product offered by us:
- 1.3 HP to 58 HP
- 30 GPM to 2200 GPM
- 5' to 350' Discharge Heads
- Lightweight Aluminum or all Stainless Steel (304/316) Options, with corrosion/abrasion resistant Stainless Steel Wet Ends
- Tandem Tungsten Carbide/Tungsten Carbide and Tungsten Carbide/Tungsten Carbide Mechanical Seals wholly enclosed in a pressure-compensated oil chamber
- Field adjustable Nitrile Rubber Lined Diffuser/Wear Plate for optimum efficiency throughout the life of the pump. Polyurethane lined Diffuser/Wear plates available.
- Optional Sacrificial Zinc Anodes for maximum life in a saline fluid environment
- Continuous rated 'H' Class, triple-dipped and epoxied heavy duty Motors available in any voltage/frequency combinations
- Hugely demanded for their portability and better functionality
- Available in the range of 1.5 HP to 50 HP
- Rental service is provided
Also Available in 304/316 Stainless Steel
Electrical pumpsAsk Price
De-watering Submersible Pumps available in series from 1.5 Hp to 50 Hp with high discharge head from 2 mtr to 60 mtr. The pump outer body is completely Stainless Steel 304 with twins tungsten carbide mechanical seal for long life and for rotor shaft SS 431 for better magnetic result. The pumps are utilized in building construction, steel plants, mines, power stations, sites etc.
Portable Submersible Drainage pumps
Portable De-watering Pumps, light weight, handy, compact, devoted to design and manufacturing for application in Steel Plants, Power Plants, Irrigation Projects, River water Pumping, Construction sites and all types of drainage applications.
Submersible Dewatering Pumps
Being one of the most reliable and trusted companies in this line of work since past several years, we have also brought forth to our clients one of the most exclusive and finest qualities Submersible Dewatering Pumps. These submersible dewatering pumps are used for the purpose of pumping out the water from any place of containment and hence are very much useful and helpful in a wide range of industrial activities. These submersible dewatering pumps are available for our clients at a very attractive range of prices.
- Superb construction
- Easily affordable
- Long lasting
- High efficiency
- Slushy water, waste water without solids, sump drainage.
- Drainage application, flood control.
- Dewatering for fish pond or basement.
- New design for light weight, elegant shape with best quality.
- Unfastening the bolts between the oil casing and the upper pump casing allows the body to be separated for easy maintenance.
- All pumps are furnished with double mechanical seal. All pumps up to 0.75 kW have carbon/ceramic sealing faces at both water end and motor end.
- All pumps starting with 1.5 kW and above have Sic sealing faces at the water end and carbon/ceramic sealing faces at the motor end.
Types of Dewatering Pumps
Dewatering Pumps Manufacturers / Suppliers List
Dewatering Pumps Price List in India
|Product Name||Price in INR||City|
|2HP Submersible Dewatering Pump by Aeron Engineering||20000.00/Piece||Vasai|
|Small Dewatering Pump by Shakti Industries||65000.00/Piece||Visnagar|
|Sewage Pump - Dewatering Pump by Goodwill Trading Co.||8500.00/Unit||Ludhiana|
|Non Clog Monoblock Dewatering Pump by Ankur Trading Co.||15500.00/Piece||Mumbai|
|Construction Dewatering Pump by Quality Machines & Spares||9000.00/Piece||Ernakulam|
|Dewatering Pump Set by Prabhukrupa Industrial Corporation||28000.00/Piece||Rajkot|
|Submersible Dewatering Pumps by S S Borewell & Pumps||11000.00/Piece||Greater Noida|
|Dewatering Pump by Pump House||11900.00/Piece||Vadodara|
|Dewatering Pump by Dhruv Equipments||35000.00/Piece||Ankleshwar|
|Dewatering Pump by Naresh Electrical||18000.00/Piece||Chandigarh|
|Submersible Dewatering Pump by Delta Mechanical & Electrical Industries||16000.00/Piece||Navsari|
|Dewatering Pumps by Balaji Pumps||20990.00/||Ajmer|
|Wilo Dewatering Pumps by Green Aqua Enviro Projects Private Limited||31000.00/Piece||Hyderabad|
|Sewage/ Drainage/ Dewatering Pumps by Uday Agencies||5500.00/Number||Vapi|
|Submersible Dewatering Pump by Sushil Electricals||5000.00/Piece|
City wise Dewatering Pumps Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
Frequently Asked questions on Dewatering Pumps
1. What is dewatering pumps
Dewatering pumps are centrifugal pumps introduce in a construction that is installed under the groundwater strength, to decrease the water level and then sustain it at this level. underground mining in which water pervasive attentive the adits are pumped up to the surface.
2. What are different types of dewatering pumps
Different types of dewatering pumps which are been work for contriving to dewater are involved.
- Hydraulic submersibles pumps
- Diaphragms and well pumps
3. Dewatering pumps are used for
Dewatering pumps are labels used to describe the act of separate water level or surface water from a
contriving site. generally, the dewatering procedure is done by pumping or dissipation and is mainly done prior to excavation for footings or to the underwater table that force produces troubles through excavations.
4. What are some features of dewatering pumps
The main features of dewatering pumps
- Dewatering pump impellers are specialized originate handling wastewater.
- Dewatering or decrease groundwater on enormous construction sites.
- Dewatering pumps are driven by electric motors suitable for operation in potentially explosive atmospheres.
5. Which oil used in dewatering pumps
Dewatering pumps are used in Mineral oils that are cost-beneficial and extensively used for dewatering pumps and water pumps .
6. Why is dewatering pump necessary
A dewatering pump is required on virtually all building sites. Water requires to be produced from these sites to generate secure work conditions, help intercept erosion, and also help secure the environment.
7. Which is Major parts in dewatering pump
Dewatering pumps come across 3 major parts the impeller, seal, and shaft.
8. What is the price range of different types of the dewatring pumps
Here, several types of price dewatering pump range such as-
|12 hp Dewatering Pump Set||Rs 28,000/ Piece|
|Kirloskar Submersible Dewatering Pump||Rs 8,500/ Piece|
|CRI Dewatering Pump||Rs 16,700/ Piece|
|Melkev 3.5 Kw Dewatering Pump||Rs 20,000/ Piece|
|Three Phase Dewatering Pump||Rs 10,000/ Unit|
|3-4 kW Portable Dewatering Pump||Rs 25,000/ Piece|
9. Which is the best dewatering pump for agriculture
Three HP Non-Submersible displacement dewatering Pump is a magnificent choice for homeowners, farmers, and ranchers, Building sites or agriculture use.
10. What are some advantages of dewatering pumps
Here are some advantage of dewatering pumps
- Depletion in the all-inclusive capacity for disposal at the reception works.
- Disposal at a more favorable rate.
- Lower fuel exhaustion and control costs.
- Its free from regular maintenance and cost effective