Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
It may be known to all that the Diaphragm vacuum pumps are said to be excellent and wonderful solutions for continuous oil-free pumping of corrosives gases and vapors. It is also an eco-friendly device that can help an individual immensely in their work.
Diaphragm Vacuum PumpsAsk Price
Avail from us high quality, Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps, which are appreciated for enhanced performance. These are motor mounted pumps and are absolutely oil free and does not require any kind of lubrication.
Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps Manufacturers / Suppliers List
Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps Price List in India
|Product Name||Price in INR||City|
|Vacuum Pump (Portable Diaphragm Type) by Aarson Scientific Works||4200.00/Piece||Ambala|
|Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps by Athena Technology||6850.00/Piece||Mumbai|
|Diaphragm Vacuum Pump by Indvac Pumps||5700.00/Piece||Bengaluru|
|Diaphragm Vacuum Pump by Vantage Corporation||5500.00/Piece||Surat|
|Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps by Kalbro Pumps Pvt Ltd||6500.00/Piece||Faridabad|
|Air Sampling Diaphragm Pump by Whirler Centrifugals Private Limited||8000.00/Piece||Ahmedabad|
|Diaphragm Pump by Alfa Technovac Llp||10000.00/Piece||Nagothane|
|12V DC Diaphragm Vacuum Pump by Loop Techno Systems||1000.00/Unit||Delhi|
City wise Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
Frequently Asked questions on Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
1. How many types of a diaphragm vacuum pump
There are many types of diaphragm vacuum pump such as-
- Diaphragm vacuum pump FFSL 14 Flow 14 LPM Vac-690 Mm Hg
- Oil-free diaphragm vacuum pump
- Diaphragm vacuum pump AV 05 Flow 5 LPM Vac-500 Mm Hg
- Diaphragm vacuum pump AV 07 Flow 7 LPM Vac-570 Mm Hg
- Diaphragm vacuum pump FFSV 14 Flow 14 LPM Vac-690 Mm Hg
- Diaphragm vacuum pump FFSV 12 Flow 12 LPM Vac-680 Mm Hg.
2. How many types of phases is a diaphragm vacuum pump?
There are three types of phases in a diaphragm vacuum pump such as-
- Single Phase
- Double Phase
- Triple Phase.
3. What are the advantages of a diaphragm vacuum pump?
There are many advantages of diaphragm vacuum pump such as-
- Self- priming
- Ability to run dry
- Pumping efficiency remains constant
- Can’t be overheat
- Dead Head
- Shear sensitivity
- High-pressure capabilities
- Easily maintain and inexpensive.
4. How does a diaphragm vacuum pump work?
The purpose of the air valve is to direct the compressed air to the back of diaphragm no. one causing it to move away from the center section, the suction ball valve is pushed away off seat allowing the fluid to flow past the ball valve into the liquid chamber.
5. What are the best brands of a diaphragm vacuum pump?
Top five brands of diaphragm vacuum pump such as-
- Kirloskar Vacuum Pump
- Busch Vacuum Pump
- Economy Vacuum Pump
- Everest Vacuum Pump
- Rothenberger Vacuum Pump.
6. What is the price of a diaphragm vacuum pump?
Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Oil Free Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Air Sampling Diaphragm Pump
Air Diaphragm Vacuum Pump, Max Flow Rate: 10 Ltr/Min
Tulsi Double Stage Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Indvac Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Diaphragm Vacuum Pump SV-75P
7. What is the diaphragm vacuum pump
The diaphragm is especially long lives and hermetical seal drive space from the pumping chamber to product mechanical part of the corrosion, the pump achieves their distinctively high performance from high pumping chamber volume relative to the minimal dead space.
8. Are diaphragm pump reversible or not?
Yes, the diaphragm pump is able to pump against the pressure gradient there aren’t reversible diaphragm pump they rely on one- way valve their intrinsic operation.
9. Can diaphragm pumps pump air?
The most popular type of diaphragm pump is the air operate these pumps use compressed air as their power supply. They also use two chambers with a diaphragm inlet check valve and outlet check valve in each chamber.
10. What is the importance of the diaphragm vacuum pump?
Diaphragm vacuum pump represents one of several pump design ideal for creating vacuum condition in the laboratory as they avoid required for pump oil, diaphragm pumps offer much high corrosion resistance.