Dry Vacuum Pump
To be very specific the use or demand of dry vacuum pumps is mainly felt in industries where there is a growing demand for an uncontaminated vacuum. It mainly works on the principle of no oil and no water. This is a recent development in the modern industry and it is strongly believed that it will help people to a great extent.
Dry Vacuum Pump
Dry Vacuum Pump We also manufacture, supply and export Axar Air branded quality single stage Vacuum Pumps and Two Stage Vacuum Pumps with Compact design. Our Vacuum Pumps are economic options with the best quality and lower maintenance.
Dry Vacuum Pump
We also manufacture, supply and export Axar Air branded quality single stage Vacuum Pumps and Two Stage Vacuum Pumps with Compact design. Our Vacuum Pumps are economic options with the best quality and lower maintenance.
Dry Vacuum PumpAsk Price
Established in the year 1979, we PPI Pumps Private Limited are engaged in manufacturing a supplying of a complete range of High Vacuum Pumps, Double Stage Vacuum Pumps, Vacuum Pumps, Chemical Pumps, Dry Vacuum Pump, Liquid ring vacuum pump. Get a Best price quote on the Dry Vacuum Pump in Ahmedabad city.
Dry Vacuum Pump Manufacturers / Suppliers List
Dry Vacuum Pump Price List in India
|Product Name||Price in INR||City|
|Dry Vacuum Pumps by Wellwin Associates||12000.00/Piece||Chennai|
|Dry Vacuum Pumps by K. B. Sawant Engineering Works||9500.00/Piece||Nagothane|
|Dry Vacuum Pump by Rinha Corporation||12500.00/Piece||Bengaluru|
|Vacuum Pump by Jayem Manufacturing Co.||10000.00/Unit||Greater Noida|
|Dry Vacuum Pumps by Provak Pumps India Private Limited||12500.00/Piece||Coimbatore|
|Dry Vacuum Pump by Sungrace Electro Systems||18000.00/Piece||Vadodara|
|Dry Vacuum Pump (LR/HR/UR Series) by ULVAC Incorporation||12500.00/Piece||Secunderabad|
|Vacuum Pump Lab by Shri Sai Corporation||8500.00/Unit||Nagpur|
|Vacuum Pump by National Constructions & Machinery||10000.00/Unit||Ghaziabad|
|Two Stage Dry Vacuum Pump by Veer Fabricators||38000.00/Piece(s)||Ahmedabad|
|Single Head Dry Vacuum Pumps by Falcon Vacuum Pumps & Systems||12500.00/Piece||Faridabad|
|Dry Type Vacuum Pumps by Sumved International||100000.00/onwards||Mumbai|
|Dry Type Vacuum Pump by Labtek||10000.00/Piece||Navi Mumbai|
|Reciprocating Piston Type Vacuum Pumps by Lakshya International||35000.00/PIECE||Indore|
|Industrial Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps by Everest Blowers Private Limited||500000.00/Piece||New Delhi|
City wise Dry Vacuum Pump Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
Frequently Asked questions on Dry Vacuum Pump
1. What is dry vacuum pump
The dry Vacuum pump is a device that that does not use any fluids to create a vacuum or contact the process gas and can also discharge to atmosphere.dry vacuum rumps run hot since there are no liquids to remove the heat created by squeeze the gas.
2. How many different types of dry vacuum pumps
Different types of dry vacuum pump such as
- Rotary Dry Vacuum Pump
- Single Head Dry Vacuum Pumps
- Becker Dry Vacuum Pump
- Industrial Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps
3. How does a dry vacuum pump work
Dry vacuum pumps generate a vacuum through the rotation of two screw rotors, arranged in parallel, rotating in opposite directions. The rotors enclose or trap the gas on the inlet side and deliver it to the high-pressure side or gas discharge. During the compression process, the rotors do not contact each other.
4. What are some benefits of dry vacuum pumps
Dry vacuum Pumps (non-lubricated) offer a clean vacuum over the entire vacuum range. These pumps require little maintenance and don’t generate any waste materials. Dry pumps do have a higher initial cost. Typical dry vacuum pumps include the diaphragm, piston, scroll, and turbomolecular pumps.
5. What is the price range of different types of the dry vauum pump
Here, several types of dry vauum pump price range such as-
|Dry Vacuum Pump||Rs 30,000/ Piece|
|IVT Dry Vacuum Pump||Rs 30,000/ Piece|
|Dry Vacuum Pressure Pump||Rs 12,000/ Piece|
|Single Stage Dry Vacuum Pump||Rs 25,000/ Piece|
|Veer Double Stage Dry Vacuum Pumps, 1.5 Hp||Rs 34,000/ Piece|
|Single Head Dry Vacuum Pump For Industrial||Rs 39,000/ Piece|
6. What are some features of dry vacuum pump
The main features of the dry vacuum pump
- The dry vacuum pump has few parts and no wearing parts, so it has attested running and long service life.
- The dry vacuum pump has no unstable passivity force, and the device can run quietly and regularly.
- The common vacuum structure can not meet the essence of clean, oil-free and its free from rust
- Dry vacuum pumps are generally used in electronics, atomic power, chemical industry, medicine, food industry, and other fields.
7. Which type of oil used for lubrication in dry vacuum pump
Mineral oil used for lubrication in dry vacuum pumps and are the subject of another exchange and used in a enlarge rotary piston vacuum pump is a mineral oil that has been through processing to decrease its vapor pressure.
8. How does a 2 stage dry vacuum pump work
The two-stage dry vacuum pump work has two rotors and vanes. this means that the first stage generates a vacuum and the second stage cleans the system, leading to a deeper ultimate vacuum level. As a result, two-stage pumps can produce a deeper vacuum than single-stage pumps.
9. Which is the Best dry vacuum pump
D LVV 1300 Dry Vacuum Pump is best to dry vacuum pumps is Simple design, Low energy consumption, High performance
Easy to operate, Hassle-free performance, Low maintenance, Low noise level, Optimum vacuum output, and cost-beneficial.
10. What are the top five manufacturers of dry vacuum pump in India
The top manufacturers of dry vacuum pump in India
- Axar Machines & Parts Exporter from Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Wellwin Associates Manufacturer from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Everest Blowers Private Limited Manufacturer from New Delhi, Delhi
- Falcon Vacuum Pumps & Systems Manufacturer from Faridabad, Haryana
- Shree Services, Mumbai Manufacturer, Exporter, Service Provider from Mumbai, Maharashtra