Types of Fuel Pumps
Fuel Pumps Manufacturers / Suppliers List
City wise Fuel Pumps Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
Frequently Asked questions on Fuel Pumps
1. What is fuel pumps
The fuel pump is a type of pump that is usually required component on a car or other intramural combustion engined device. The pump creates positive pressure in the fuel lines, pushing the gasoline to the engine.
2. What are the fuel pumps used for
Fuel pumps pump gasoline from the vehicle's fuel tank to the engine and also apportion fuel under low pressure to the carburetor or to the fuel injection system under higher pressure.
3. How many types of fuel pumps
There are mainly two types of fuel pumps
- Mechanical fuel pumps
- Electrical fuel pumps
4. What are some featurers of fuel pumps
Features of the Fuel Pumps
- Fuel pumps pump gasoline from the vehicle's fuel tank to the engine.
- Distribute fuel under low pressure to the carburetor or to the fuel injection system under higher pressure.
- Carburetor engines utilize low-pressure pumps, which are located outside of the fuel tank.
5. How much cost of fuel pumps
Fuel pumps Price range
|Fuel Pump||Rs 8,400/ Unit|
|Suntec Fuel Pump E 6 NA||Rs 12,500/ Piece|
|Suntec Fuel Pump E 4 NC 1069||Rs 12,000/ Piece|
|Groz Fuel Pump||Rs 30,000/ Piece|
|Diesel Automatic SunTec Fuel Pump||Rs 12,150/ Piece|