1. How many types of honda water pumps
Among the numerous honda water pumps such as -
- WX10. Lightweight general purpose 1" pump
- WX15. Lightweight general purpose 1.5" pump
- WB20. General purpose, centrifugal 2" pump
- WB30. General purpose, centrifugal 3" pump.
- WH15. High pressure 1.5" centrifugal pump
- WH20. High pressure 2" pump
- WMP20. Multi-purpose 2" pump
- WT20. Heavy-duty 2" construction trash pump.
2. Which oil is used in Honda water pump?
Honda recommends 5W30 or 10W30 oil use at a temperature between -10 to 50°C, the oil should meet API service category SJ and have to check the oil level, place the pump on the level surface.
3. What are the features of the Honda water pump?
There are numerous features of Honda water pump for instance-high sustainability, lower noise, and emission, pump occupied less space for hold, less heating problem, corrosion retardation, hassle-free maintenance required and so forth.
4. What is the discharge flow rate of Honda water pump?
The discharge flow rate, size, and power source of Honda water pump are 40,000litre/hr., 38X38 mm and petrol and it is discharge max. output.
5. What are the advantages of Honda water pump?
There are numerous advantages of Honda water pump such as-fuel efficient, vibration-free, hassle-free maintenance, easily operate, its density (weight) is 21 kg, corrosion retarded, lower smoke emission, and such type of other advantages.
6. What is the average lifespan of Honda water pump?
The average lifespan of Honda water pump is 10 to 15 years without any damages in the pump as compared to other water pump either underwater pump or land-water pump.
7. How many types of phases in Honda water pump?
There are two phases in the Honda water pump such as-
Honda Water pump at best Price Table
||Approx Price in INR
|Honda gx160 water pump price
|Honda gk 200 water pump price
|Honda water pump wb30x price
|Honda water pump wx10 price
|Honda water pump 3hp price
|Honda water pump 4 inch price
|Honda ws20x water pump price