1. What are the various types of office furniture
Office furniture has many categories such as desks, tables, chairs, storage units, and pedestals.
2. What is the prime difference between fixtures and furniture
Furniture includes all items that are movable such as desks, chairs, and cabinets. Fixtures are items that you can secure at a specific position and do not directly connect with the building.
3. What are the various types of chairs for office use
The different office chairs include executive chairs, ergonomic chairs, guest chairs, and training chairs.
4. Why do office chairs have wheels
Office chairs have wheels to facilitate frictionless and easy movement.
5. How much will an office chair cost me
Office chair prices can range from 850 rupees to over a lakh rupees per piece. The difference lies between the use of material and builds quality.
6. What is the average price of an office table
An office desk can cost you anywhere between 3000-16000 rupees.
7. Are standing desks suitable for office use
If you need a desk for a presentation or a practical class, you can use standing desks, but most people prefer sitting. Standing desks are best for content creation where the person has to move around.
8. Which material is best for my office table
You can choose from numerous types of wood in the market that provides equal durability depending on build quality. The choice of wood depends all on your personal preference.
9. Is engineered wood good for my office table collection
Manufacturers make engineered wood by fixing and binding three thin boards of wood together. As a result, this wood furniture is climate-resistant stable, and sturdy.
10. Which type of office chair is most pleasing for a long time sitting
Ergonomic chairs are the best for keeping good posture while sitting and are currently rising in popularity with several gamers and content creators worldwide.