- Submit an enquiry to a product.
- Wait for a call from nearest supplier from your area.
- Get quote and product details.
- Choose best from them.
We are a prominent manufacturer, suppliers and exporters of an extensive range of superior quality Jacketed Bitumen Pumps. These pumps are designed for mobile and fixed applications for high flow/high pressure of bitumen and its products. These pumps are available in different sizes according to capacity to meet the variegated demands of the customers. This pump is a true positive displacement with an output proportional to the speed of rotation. The only moving parts, which self drive internally and convey the liquid around their periphery are two identical six lobe rotors.
These pumps are designed for transferring hot bitumen from tank and having capacity of working in temperature of 145 to 250oC with oil jacketing system in road construction.
- Low pulsation, therefore low emulsification of the liquid
- Full reversibility of these pumps, without scrapper or spring
- Size of pumps ranging from 180 LPM to almost 240 LPM
- Reliability and maintainability at high level, allowing for maintenance with conventional tools
- Low maintenance and economical
- High suction capacity, so they are fully adapted to vacuum pans
- Quick & easy installation and adjustment
- Max. permissible fluid temperature:350°C
- Casing/Inner parts material:Cast iron, Stainless Steel/Cast iron, Stainless steel, Bronze
- Road construction industry (Asphalt plant / hot mix plant)
- Chemical / petrochemical industry (with Viscous liquids: polymers, glues, fuel oil)
- Foundry industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Sugar industry
- Chocolate industry
- Lubricants industry