- Submit an enquiry to a product.
- Wait for a call from nearest supplier from your area.
- Get quote and product details.
- Choose best from them.
- East to fit
- Longer working life
Principle of Operation:
- Borewell Submersible Pump are vertical, multistage, centrifugal pumps with motor at the bottom & pump at the top. The water enters at the bottom of the pump and flows upwards through many stages. The stainless steve bronze impellers rotate inside the diffusers with inherent guide vanes. The diffusers direct water leaving each impeller towards suction opening of the next impeller. Such a flow through each stage of impeller and diffuser combination adds pressure at each stage and finally water under high pressure is discharged through outlet at the top
- Motors are wet-type, water lubricated, water cooled. rewindable. squirrel cage induction, asynchronous type capable of withstanding wide voltage fluctuations. Specially designed tilting pad thrust bearings can withstand axial thrust loads with negligible wear. The stator is wound with water proof synthetic film insulated winding wires. Spring loaded seal rings. grommets 8 sand guard prevent ingress of water in to the motor. An elastic diaphragm compensates for variations in pressure of cooling water as it gets heated during operation
- Upper Housing, Lower Housing, Adaptor, Motor Base, suction and NRV are made of C.I. FG-220 /FG-250 Grade
- 100% pure EC Grade copper used for winding wire which is dual coated with insulation Class B
- High thickness LTB-4 Bushes and Extremely hard wearing Water lubricated thrust carbon bearing with heavy Tilting Pad of Stainless Steel AISI-420 S.S. grade ensures zero working maintenance
- SAND PROOF: design of mechanical seal rings and Sand Guard protection
- FG 250 Grade Investment casting non-magnetic pump bowls
- AISI 410 S.S. Grade pump impellers are a standard feature for all mixed flow and radial flow pump sets
- AISI 410 S.S. Sleeves are reinforced with chromium for proven wear resistant performance
- Special LTB -4 and Nitrile Rubber Bush for proven anti-wear resistance
- Pure AISI 410 S.S Grade Pump Shaft
- Max. permissible sand in water: 50 g/m³
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts
- Silver brazed rotor in all varieties