- Submit an enquiry to a product.
- Wait for a call from nearest supplier from your area.
- Get quote and product details.
- Choose best from them.
Centrifugal Pump is a horizontal single end suction standardized back pull out process pump in accordance with DIN 24256 / ISO 2858.
The PCF series process pumps are single piece, self venting radically split volute casing with vortex discharge, close redial impellers have back vanes for hydraulic balancing & reducing stuffing box pressure. Dry shaft construction preventing liquid contact with shaft.
- Pump capacity : up to 20,000 m3/hr
- Pump head : up to 9 meter
- Temperature : 300 o C
- Cast design : 6 - 12"
- Fabricated design : 14 - 40"
- M O C : Cast Iron, Austenitic Stainless Steels, Duplex Alloys, Nickels, Nickel Chrome Alloy & other alloys.
|Maximum Discharge Flow||up to 20,000 m3/hr|
|Maximum Head (in meters)||up to 9 meter|
|Type of end use||Industrial|
|Motor Phase||Single Phase|