Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps by Athena Technology
Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps:
We offer 100% oil-free Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps/Compressors. They can be used either as vacuum pumps or oil-free compressors and are designed for delivery of uncontaminated air, gases or va pours. They are suitable for producing oil-free compressed air or vacuum.
- Diaphragm type - hence no rubbing of parts and negligible wear & tear
- Practically maintenance free.
- No lubrication required, hence oil - free
- Low operational cost of equipment. This results from the modest cost for replacement of diaphragm and valves.
- Heads are made of aluminum alloy castings
- Diaphragms are made of neoprene rubber or other elastomers depending on applications
- Specially designed motors in single - phase and three-phase constructions
- Pumps are mounted on rubber pads for silent, vibration-free running
- Due to compact design, these pumps are ideal for laboratories and original equipment manufacturers
- Compact, light-in-weight, hence portable
Pollution Monitoring Equipment, Chemical Analyzers, Laminating press, Material Handling Equipment, Labeling Machines, Plastic Welding Machines, Gas Welding Machines, Soldering iron, Agitation of Chemicals in Tanks, Aeration.
|Max Flow Rate||75 lpm|
Submit your review
- Mrs. Milan Salunke
- View Mobile No.
- 141, I Level, Lodha Bouleward CPSPL, Lodha Paradise Complex, Majiwada, Near Majiwada Flyover , Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 400601