- Submit an enquiry to a product.
- Wait for a call from nearest supplier from your area.
- Get quote and product details.
- Choose best from them.
Simple to install, ETP Plants are very effective in controlling water pollution. These have been precisely engineered to obliterate toxic substances from the water. Primary, secondary and tertiary are the three stages to purify water in ETP Plants. Robust in construction, these plants are demanded for their trouble-free functioning, durability and excellent performance.
- The effluent is stored in quiescent basin, so that solid waste settles down and the lighter waste like grease and oil come up on the surface
- Solid and light waste is removed and then the water is sent to the next stage of purification
- The next stage involves the removing of dissolved and suspended biological matter