- Submit an enquiry to a product.
- Wait for a call from nearest supplier from your area.
- Get quote and product details.
- Choose best from them.
Kirloskar KOS pump is an openwell submersible pump in cast iron construction. It has wide applications in agriculture and domestic segment.
- Delivery size up to 100 mm (4")
- Capacity up to 110 m3 /hr
- Head up to 64 m
- Power rating 2.2 kW to 7.5 kW (3 hp to 10 hp)
Material of Construction:
- Impeller: Cast Iron Delivery
- Delivery Casing: Cast Iron
- Motor Body: Cast Iron
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Submerged pump in Wells, Sumps and Water tanks
- Gardening and sprinklers / conventional irrigation
- Head : 6-64 metres
- Capacity : 32-2.1 LPS
- Power Rating : 2.2 kW-7.5 kW (3.0 HP-10.0 HP)
- Designed for underwater applications. No need of priming and foot valve
- Easy installation-Foundation and installation platform or pump house not required
- Can withstand wide voltage fluctuations from 200-440 Volts
- Water shower arrangement for out of water applications
- Designed to prevent overloading and motor burning
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts to ensure minimum vibrations during running
- Replaceable wearing parts and hence longer life
- Easy maintenance and spares availability
- CED coating cast iron components long life & rustfree
- More hygienic & potable for drinking water.
To view more details, Please download attached PDF
|Motor Horsepower||1 to 3 HP, 5 to 20 HP|
|Motor Phase||Three Phase|
|Maximum Head||Less than 15 m, 51 to 100 m, 15 to 50 m|
|Installation/After Sales Service||Yes|
|Material of Construction||Cast Iron|
|Discharge Outlet Size||51 to 100 mm|
|Motor Speed (RPM)||2900|
|Power||2.2 kW to 11.13 kW (3-15 HP)|
With the help of our team of experts, we are able to provide our valued clients with Open Well Subme.
With the rich industrial knowledge, we are offering a wide array of Open Well Submersible Pump. The .