- Submit an enquiry to a product.
- Wait for a call from nearest supplier from your area.
- Get quote and product details.
- Choose best from them.
Tilt Open From Top:
- The design involves a handle that helps to manoeuvre the window by tilting it at an angle from the top. The result is a slight opening at the top that helps in the room's aeration while the window remains in a semi-closed manner.
The Second Purpose:
- It lets in natural light but also seals the room from dust and pollution. When closed, the window ensures effective air conditioning. The window is sealed perfectly to the wall and the frame has no gaps at all, making them energy-efficient and giving you lower energy consumption costs.
- Superior noise insulation and highly energy efficient
- Smooth to operate and elegant to look at
- Allows maximum sunlight into the room
- Available in variety of designs, colours and hardware
- Made of UPVC, a new-age material which is low maintenance, termite proof, fade resistant, poor conductor of heat with negligible thermal expansion/contraction properties
- As a result the product retains its shape, sheen and colour for years together
- Light Oak
- Pristine White
- Walnut and Mahogany
- Single Glazing
- Double Glazing
- Triple Glazing
- Single operable sash
- Two operable sash
- Operable sash cum fixed etc.
- Bedrooms, Lobby, Living Rooms, Study, Bathrooms
|Color||Light Oak, Pristine White, Walnut & Mahogany|