- Submit an enquiry to a product.
- Wait for a call from nearest supplier from your area.
- Get quote and product details.
- Choose best from them.
Vertical Axial Flow Pumps offered comprise high performance electric pumps that find usage in irrigation and drainage applications. Other than this, these pumps also find usage in applications involving supplying water to mine, urban construction, water supply works and others. Some of its features include suitable for use in low lift head and high flow-rate conditions; offering efficient performance; coming with superior safety from corrosion; can handle conveying temperatures of 50oC; option of OEM configurations as demanded by the customers.
- Pump capacity : up to 20,000 m3/hr
- Pump head : up to 9 meter
- Temperature : 300 oC
- Size : 6 - 40" (Available in Casted as well as in fabricated design as per customer requirement)
- MOC : Cast Iron, Austenitic Stainless Steels, Duplex Alloys, Nickels, Nickel Chrome Alloy & other alloy
UNIT PRICE : INR 45,000(GST + FREIGHT EXTRA)Parameter: Details Engine: F300 Type: OHV,4 Stroke,Air C.
1. The Pure, now upgraded with the latest Technology, is Siemens’ latest Behind the Ear (BTE) .