1. What are the benefits of mechanically transplanting rice
Mechanical transplanting can diminish stress, health risks, and workload. It also ensures uniform spacing and density between the plants. Seedlings also recover quickly, tiller hard, and mature uniformly.
2. Does a riding rice transplanter use fuel
Rice transplanters often use electricity instead of other fuel types to make sure the planting operation is ecological. However, different kinds of planters can use other fuel types such as LPG or petroleum for operation.
3. What types of handheld rice transplanters are in the market
Hand cranking rice transplanters operate manually and are a backward walking machine. This type of planter is best for small farmers and can plant over two rows simultaneously.
4. Why should I not manually plant my rice seeds
Automatic transplanting techniques can ensure uniform plant stand and provide rice crops a head start over the emerging weeds. Moreover, seedlings are recognized even if the field does not have adequate levels of water variables.
5. Why is paddy useful for transplanting rice
Paddy is generally the best preparation of the land to favor the maturity and growth of emerging weeds. Moreover, these seedlings can come to light even if the field does not have good leveling and variable water levels.
6. What is the seeding rate for mechanically transplanted rice
Twenty to thirty kilograms per field Ha can be the best rate for seeding. However, it would help if you replanted them twelve to fifteen days after establishment.
7. How quickly does mechanically transplanted rice grow
The rice plants grow to over four feet over the average period of 120 days after their planting time.
8. How does a water wheel transplanter function
Water wheel transplanters have a wheel that punches through the plastic and fills it with water, temporarily eroding the soil and making mud.
9. What is the price of a rice transplanter
Depending upon the size and functionality, the price of a transplanter can vary from 14 thousand to 32 thousand.
10. What are the two methods of transplanting seedlings
A mechanical rice transplanter can either do row transplanting or random transplanting. In random planting, there is no set distance between the plants. Moreover, every seedling has a set space in the straight row plantation, and everything seems orderly.