Self Priming Monoblock Pump is pumps which are regenerative types. These include a flapper style check valve fabricated into the pump suction port. They are suitable for pumping water up to ahead of 43m. It has also been pre-designed to re-prime itself when under lift conditions.
Along with it, Self-priming Monoblock Pump provides a suction capacity of 15 feet, speed of 2800 rpm, and power consumption of 1/2 hp.
It requires a single-phase current to operate generally and delivers overload protection for long pump life. Self-priming Monoblock Pump is excellent in performance and has minimal maintenance.
These pumps have incredible durability. They are also ideal for the transfer of corrosive liquids and pharmaceutical items. It has also been pre-designed to re-prime itself when under lift conditions.
Self-priming Monoblock Pumps are used when magnetic drive pumps are expensive or not recommended. They are also used in metal finishing, chemical and paint industries, water treatment plants and many more.
Their main applications of Self-priming Monoblock Pump are:
- For suction boosters
- For water circulation within fountains
- For solar water heater systems
- For ornamental sprinklers
- Used for water supply in residential bungalows, hotels, flats, and laundries
Advantages of Self-priming Monoblock Pump
- It is suitable for wide voltage variation with better performance
- It has long-lasting performance
- It has reliable functionality
- Its models are uniquely designed and are accessible in different ratings in order to satisfy their customer’s needs.
- Wide ranges of Self-priming Monoblock Pump are available fitting every type of requirement.
- Has good suction lift characteristics
- It is embedded with anti-corrosive stainless-steel shaft
- High-quality bearings are used for smooth running and extended life span.
- Compact designs provide better aesthetics
- The interchangeable spare parts of Self-priming Monoblock Pump allow it to be under easy maintenance.
- Gunmetal impeller used increases durability
- Self-priming Monoblock Pump is full proof design for the slightest maintenance
- It has consistency in its performance
- Discharge capacity up to 60 pm
- The bearings can withstand temperatures up to 155 degrees Celsius.
- And most importantly, it consumes less power.
Self-priming Monoblock Pump has multiple qualities. It has a high-quality extruded aluminum body. It carries a mechanical seal with a high alumina seal face. It has either single or 3 phase options. It has self-priming up to 3 meters. The thermal overload protector helps the motor from any burnout.
Self-priming Monoblock Pump gains their name due to the fact that they are mounted on a dry surface protected from rainfall and function and pump water from the source to the planned storage through an electric motor and pump linked vide a single shaft. They are commonly used for irrigation purposes, cattle farming and for domestic water supply primarily.