Battery Sprayer Pump
Battery Sprayer, this model permits the use of more than one tank depending upon the number of operators employed. A separate charge pump with an inlet and an outlet device is used to fill the tank with air and liquid. The tank is first pumped with air up to a pressure of 40 – 50 psi and then charged
Solar Battery Operated Knapsack Sprayer
RSR AGRO ~ HYMATIC Solar Battery Operated Knapsack Sprayer, the solar panel is fixed onto the Sprayer. Solar cells present on the panel are used to convert solar power directly into electrical energy by means of a PV principle. The electrical energy received from the solar cell is stored in 12 Volt battery which is fitted inside the Battery Sprayer.
- These Solar Battery Operated Knapsack Sprayers comes with 12V 8AH Battery and other options too.
- DC Pump: 2 Litres/Minute flow rate, Easy Connecting System, Self Priming & Smooth Operation
- Solar Panel: Class ‘A’ Mounted on the tank. Adjustable at various angles.Pump & Battery Mounting: Mounted on Solid Strong Plastic Base.
- Battery charges and uses solar energy even while the farmer is spraying at the field.
Types of Sprayer Pumps
Sprayer Pumps Manufacturers / Suppliers List
Sprayer Pumps Price List in India
|Product Name||Price in INR||City|
|Solar Battery Operated Knapsack Sprayer by RSR AGRO - HYMATIC (RSR RETAIL PVT. LTD.)||5000.00/Unit||Noida|
|Battery Sprayer Pump by Premdeep Agencies||1900.00/Piece||Parbhani|
|708 Battery Sprayer by Sejal Enterprises||2800.00/Piece||Pune|
|BOSCH Siphon Pump by P Rajasthan & Company||1300.00/Piece||Barmer|
City wise Sprayer Pumps Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
Frequently Asked questions on Sprayer Pumps
1. What is sprayer pump
Sprayer pumps are designed to push or pull fluid tank contents out to a spray nozzle at specific gallons per minute (GPM) flow rates and pressure delivery.
2. Sprayer pumps used for
A sprayer pump is a device used to spray a liquid, where sprayers are commonly used for projection of water, weed killers, crop performance materials, pest maintenance chemicals, as well as manufacturing and production line ingredients.
3. How does a sprayer pump work
sprayer pump operates the pump, you pull the trigger back, pushing the piston into the cylinder. The upstroke, the spring pushing the piston back out, expands the cylinder area, sucking fluid into the pump. In a spray bottle, you need to suck cleaning fluid in from the reservoir below and force it out through the barrel above.
4. What is hand compression sprayer pump
A hand-compression sprayer pump essentially includes a tank for resources a liquid insecticide phrasing, which can be influenced by means of a hand pump attached to it. The constrict air forces the liquid from the tank via a hose with a cut-off valve, a lance, and a nozzle.
5. What is the best pump sprayer
Top 5 Garden Sprayers pumps(Electric or Manual Pump)
- Smith Contractor 190216 Sprayer Pump
- Chapin 20000 Poly Lawn and Garden Sprayer Pump
- Solo 418 One-Hand Pressure Sprayer pump
- Chapin 26021XP ProSeries Sprayer pump
6. What is the price of different types of Sprayer pumps
Different types of Sprayer pump price range such as
|Agricultural Sprayers pumps||Rs 4,830/ 1 unit|
|Varsha Oscillating Hand Sprayer pump||Rs 15,500/ Unit|
|Knapsack Power Sprayer Pump||Rs 5,500/ Piece|
|HTP Power Sprayer Pump pumps||Rs 11,424/ Piece|
|Electric Leaf 8 AH Battery Sprayer pump||Rs 1,500/Piece|
|Krishi shakti Automatic Battery Sprayer pumps||Rs 2,750/ Piece|
7. What are the attributes features of sprayer pump
Sprayer pumps have many features are include sprayers basically comprise of a tank which is made of fiberglass or plastic, pump convention, suction pipe with strainer, insistence gauges pressure regulators, air chamber, delivery pipe, spray boom fitted with nozzles. These are hydraulic energy sprayers.
8. What are the advantages of sprayer pump
There are several advantages of the sprayer pump such as-
- sprayer pumps are like that of low-pressure sprayers.
- It's free from regular maintenance and competitive.
- They are also managed on hydraulics but can operate at influence up to 6800 kilopascals.
- These sprayer pumps are acceptable for fruit tree agriculture and other types where the spray has to reach heights and dense foliage.