The stone wall cladding provides an opportunity to add visual impact to your interior or exterior space. Compared to the traditional stone material, the stone cladding is a cost-effective approach incorporating durable material and a great alternative for natural stone.
So, if you are thinking about adding vintage glam to your walls and give them a jaw-dropping perfect finish then stone cladding stands best fit for your desires. Also, let’s look at the benefits and other reasons to choose the stone cladding.
Benefits of Stone Cladding you should know
Before, you decide to install the stone cladding on your walls, know its advantages and give yourself reasons to love it more.
- If at all you don’t know that stone cladding could reduce your electric bills, then know it right now., they are very good at heat insulation that reduces the carbon footprint of the building and acts as a neutral layer that prevents heat loss or gains in the building. Hence, it increases the efficiency of energy and reduces electric bills.
- The stone claddings come with extremely durable materials that last longer without losing their texture, luster, and color even after the direct exposure to sunlight. Thus, it is a great fit for both exterior and interior walls.
- If you are more of a tranquility lover, then the stone cladding can be of great help for you once it gets installed on your walls. They help in sound insulation and act as a barrier to the external sounds. So, the noise is never let in with these stone claddings on your walls.
- The chipping of walls concerns a lot, but not when you have the stone claddings installed. Because, the stone cladding is non-porous and non-absorbent material, which means it does not absorb any moisture and protects the internal walls. But it is important to note that the wall should be dry and no moisture is trapped during the installation of the stone cladding.
- Talking about the durability, and weather condition resistant properties, the stone claddings are the sturdiest materials. They can hardly chip or break. Also, the stains are very rare to get permanent on stones. The plain water, or soap and detergent solution can easily wash out the dirt and stains. Also, the sweeping and dusting practice periodically will help you maintain the luster of your stone cladding. So, basically, they are easy to maintain.
Now, that you got convincing reasons to install the stone claddings on your walls, let’s get a brief guide on how to choose the right one for you because you have a huge variety in stone claddings and you can’t just pick something that only appears nice. So, let’s understand what aspects to consider when choosing the stone cladding.
Tips to get the right stone cladding for your home
- In case, you are aware of the fact, the stone veneers or claddings can be best viewed in person. You have great chances of choosing the right one when you visit the store in person and feel the textures.
- Make a proper plan as to where you need the stone claddings to be installed. You need to choose the right one for every space in your home. The requirements of the type of stone cladding vary with the area you are installing in your home.
- Aesthetics matter the most. Regardless of interior or exterior, you should make sure that the stone cladding matches up to your surrounding aesthetics.
If you find choosing the right stone cladding difficult then you can get expert help as well, they can help you choose the right material, texture and color that matches up with the look of your home. So, let’s hope you make your family, friends and guests wow through your stone cladding.