1. What is the submersible pump pipe
The submersible pump pipe is a type of pipe that have high the propensity for carrying water without any create problem and it is highly durable and long-lasting run.
2. How many types of submersible pump pipe
There are many types of submersible pump pipe such as-
- PN 6 PE 100 HDPE Submersible Pipe, Size/Diameter: 32 mm, Dewatering
- Submersible SS Pipe
- PVC Domino Pump Pipe
- HDPE Submersible Pipe, Size: 1/2 inch
- Stainless Steel Submersible Pump Pipe
- Arham Stainless Steel Submersible Pump Pipe, Dewatering, Packaging Type.
3. What is the advantages of submersible pump pipe
The advantages of a submersible pump for instance- the submersible uses direct pressure through the pipe or drain to get the fluid out. This method is more effective as compared to the suction method because it covers more distance. Being self-primed is another advantage over a non-submersible.
4. What is the lifespan of submersible pump pipe
The estimated lifespan of the submersible pump pipe at least 10 years without decay the pump pipe and it doesn’t damage from water, hose water and so forth.
5. What is the general cost of submersible pump pipe per pieces
The general cost of the submersible pump pipe is Rs 100/piece to Rs1,300/piece with high durability and longevity, it is temperature resistance and trouble-free installation.
6. Which is top ten brands name of submersible pump pipe
Top five brands name of submersible pump pipe such as- Supreme, Fusion, Plasto, Arham, Prisa, Sunshine Polymer, Royal, Parklon, Jal Kalash and Prime Flow.
7. Where use of submersible pump pipe
There are many places used for submersible pump pipes for instance- irrigation, plumbing, for drinking water and such type of other more uses.
8. What is the density range of submersible pump pipe
The estimate density range of submersible pump pipe is 6 to 14 kg with high hard-wearing, its length and thicknesses are 3 to 6 m and 3mm.
9. Which pipe is best for submersible?
UPVC column pipe is more suitable for submersible pumps. Owing to its unique nature, the column pipe provides many advantages over metal and other plastic material pipes. They have light density and is ethos-friendly.
10. What is the standard dimension range of submersible pump pipe
The standard dimension range of submersible pump pipe from 33mm (1” inch) to 113mm (4“inch), its pressure accessible in wide and medium both range and its length and color of submersible pump pipe is 3 meters and white color.