Sri Kavery Industries from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India is Manufacturer of Open Well Submersible Pump, Open Well Submersible Pump, Horizontal Pumps, Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps, Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps, Self Priming Centrifugal Pump, Self Priming Centrifugal Pump, Submersible Pumps, Domestic Water Pumps, Submersible Water Pump, V6 Submersible Pump, Self Priming Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Domestic Pumps, V4 Submersible Pump, Sp Uncategorized, Openwell Pumps. Sri Kavery Industries is established in year 1992 and currently having more than 200 employees. V. Govindharaju is Proprietor of Sri Kavery Industries. You can contact Sri Kavery Industries by sending an email on or directly send an enquiry here.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Contact Address||No. 4, Park Town, Udayampalayam, Chinnavedampatti Post Office , Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641049, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||1992|
Submit your review
Sri Kavery Industries is an ISO 9001 Certified World Class Pumps Manufacturer in India. Our Range Covers Centrifugal Process Pumps, Centrifugal Water Pumps, Self Priming Pumps, Centrifugal Vertical Submerged Pumps, etc. We also manufacturer Special Purpose Pumps and Pumps Spare Parts Like, Body, Propeller, Seals, Glands, etc.
We welcome you to visit our range at our website. Your valuable enquiries are welcomed and we assure you to get the correct solution from our side.
With the strenuous efforts of our team of professionals we are able to provide our clients with a quality range of products. We constantly strive to improve the quality of our range of existing products by conforming to the latest technology. Providing cost efficient high quality product and services in time bound environment have helped us to maintain long term relations with our clients across and all over India.
Our Commitment to our Customers includes:
- Providing comprehensive technical fluid handling solutions
- Providing access to a broad range of high quality specialized technical equipment
- Consistently supplying “superior value” through “on-time” accurate delivery, technical advice and after sales service response
- Continuously refining our product and service offerings to ensure that they effectively meet your changing needs
- Reduced “Total Acquisition Cost” of your Fluid Handling Equipment – as a result of our National Purchasing Position
- Reduced “Total Cost of Ownership” – as a result of Improved Solutions for your Fluid Handling Applications, for example:
- Raw Materials, Machine Downtime, Labour, Environmental Issues, Maintenance Costs
- Increased Production, Product Quality, Employee Safety, Competitiveness.