1. How many different types of wooden cladding?
Wooden cladding is two types like- exterior wooden cladding and interior wooden cladding, both are highly durable and long-lasting run and both claddings don’t require any sorts of adornment because it is used as a decorative wall.
2. Is exterior wooden cladding durable or not in fluctuate season?
Exterior wooden cladding is highly durable in fluctuating a season like- the rainy season, summer season, and winter season, it resists from moistness, rainwater, acid rain, etc.
3. Can wooden cladding be used as a decorative wall or not?
Yes, wooden cladding is used as a decorative wall either outside or inside the wall with an attractive look.
4. How many different types of wooden cladding?
There are five types of wooden cladding such as-
Tongue and Groove
6” X1” Cladding
Waney Edge and Accessories.
5. Is wooden cladding affordable for common people?
Wooden cladding is easily affordable for common people at minimal prices with the best qualities.
6. Is wooden cladding eco-friendly or not?
Wooden cladding is eco-friendly it doesn't harm nature and it is strong and durable with a long-lasting run, day by day premium texture, designs, color, and such type of other feature of eco-friendly wooden cladding come out in the market.
7. What are the features of wooden cladding?
There are many features of wooden cladding like- in the different color brown, grey, black, etc. it is waterproof and exists in fluctuate atmospheres such as winter season, summer season, and rainy season and it doesn't damage from acid rain.
8. Is wooden cladding durable or not?
Wooden cladding is a highly durable and long-lasting run and it exists in fluctuate temperature either high temperature or low temperature and it is kept out moistness.
9. What is the advantages of wooden cladding?
There are many advantages of wooden cladding such as-
Ease of Installation
10. What is wood cladding?
Wood cladding is also called wooden cladding, in wooden cladding generally putting wooden material on the surface of the wall and it is used as interior as well as exterior wall.