- Submit an enquiry to a product.
- Wait for a call from nearest supplier from your area.
- Get quote and product details.
- Choose best from them.
- The sun is an in-exhaustive, reliable, non-polluting source of power
- Concerns over global climatic change, local air pollution and resource scarcity make photo voltaic (PV) an increasingly attractive energy supply technology
- Using solar energy with LEDs instead of CFL provides a very efficient solution
- Solar powered outdoor lighting products are ideal for lighting the area in remote locations where the electricity is unavailable or erratic
- Even in urban areas, these find great usage to reduce dependency on conventional power and contribute towards green energy
- Reliable and long life makes this solution effective in fulfilling our present and future lighting requirements
- No line voltage, trenching, or metering
- No power outages
- Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days
- Independent power and light source- no two systems are connected, hence no single point of failure
- Easy to install
- No maintenance except for the battery
- No cost of transformers or meters to be added for electric service
- Qualify for savings from various state taxes and incentives
- No monthly electric bills
- Controlled charging to prolong battery service life
- Long-life PV modules with more than 25 years of power generation capacity
- Environment friendly - 100% powered by the sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption, eliminating pollution
- IP 66 Luminaire ensures long lasting and consistent high performance
- Self-contained solution - Light on/off controlled by automatic daylight sensing
- No running cost