1. What is solar pump
Solar-powered pump run on electricity generated by photovoltaic panels or radiate thermal energy accessible from collected sunlight as opposed diesel run the water pump and it is very useful where grid electricity is unavailable.
2. How many types of solar pump
There are four types of the solar pump such as-
- Submersible pumps
- Surface pumps
- Direct current (DC) pump
- Alternate current (AC) pump.
3. What are the features of the solar pump
Among the numerous features of solar pump like-dual mode operation, high efficiency, higher temperature production, vibration, and noise-free, high sustainability, corrosion-free, and such types of other features.
4. How many types of phases in the solar pump
There are two types of phases in a solar pump such as
5. What is the range of discharge flow rate in AC submersible pump
Range of discharge flow rate is 100-500 LPM, discharge outlet size is 1 to 2 in and flow pressure is a high pressure and low pressure.
6. What is the lifespan of solar pump
Life span of solar pump either submersible or surface type, typically last for around 15 to 20 years and solar panels are the highest value items.
7. What are the importance of solar pump
Among the many importance of solar pump such as its energy comes directly from the sun, lowering operating costs and its environmental footprint, electricity – free and so forth.
8. Can solar panels pump be damaged by rain
Rain will have no effect on your solar energy system. Solar panels are waterproof, so moisture and atmosphere won't damage them.
9. What are some features of solar pumps
Features of solar pump
- No fuel cost - as it uses available free sunlight.
- No electricity required.
- Long operating life.
- Highly reliable and durable.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
10. What is the solar pump controller
The solar pump controller is an electronic device that controls the circulating pump to harvest more heat as possible from the solar panels and it also protects the system for overheating. It uses the generated power from PV and converts it.