Openwell Submersible Pumpset
Open Well Submersible pump sets are specially designed for its robustness and for its applications under the submerged condition. Years of experience, superior design, and better manufacturing techniques have resulted in the development of this range of pump sets, which are efficient and reliable in operation. Strict quality assurance standards during the total process assure trouble free and reliability in operation requiring minimum maintenance. Features Suitable for operation under the submerged conditions in the water. Specially designed to withstand wide voltage fluctuations in 1Ph as well as 3Ph. Motor body made of C.I. - sturdiness and long life. Fitted with sleeves and thrust bearing for longer life. Provided with a strainer in S. S.Motor is water lubricated and fitted with good quality Oil Seal. Suitable for applications where wide water level fluctuations take place on the suction side. All internal parts of the motor are specially coated with a primer to prevent rusting for longer life. All 1Ph pump sets are supplied with 10 meters PVC insulated cable and with Control Panel and all 3 Ph pump sets are supplied with 5 meters PVC insulated cable. All rotating parts are dynamically balanced for longer bearing life and vibration free smooth and silent operation. Applications Used for water supply where there is wide fluctuations in water level in the suction tank or water supply source. Irrigation Small farms Bungalows, Multistoried Buildings Gardens Domestic water supply Community water supply schemes
Types of Submersible Pumps
Submersible Pumps Manufacturers / Suppliers List
Submersible Pumps Price List in India
|Product Name||Price in INR||City|
|Three Phase Openwell Submersible Pumpsets by BR Traders||16000.00/Piece||Manapparai|
|Zubi Submersible Pumps by Shree Jee Traders||7500.00/Piece||Muzaffarnagar|
|Stainless Steel Bore Well Submersible Pumps by Sai Krishna Engg. Co||20500.00/piece||Nizamabad|
|Crompton Sewage Submersible Pump by Aggarwal Pump Sales||10000.00/Piece||Gurgaon|
|Texmo Open Well Submersible Pump by Ravindra Traders||12000.00/Piece||Brahmapuri|
|Falcon Submersible Pumps by Jai Bajrang Electricals||38500.00/No||Nandurbar|
|Agriculture Submersible Pump by Sri Laxmikala Traders||12000.00/Piece||Secunderabad|
|Submersible Pumpset by Sidak Bath||8000.00/Piece||Patiala|
|Sharp Pressure Openwell Submersible Pumpset by S. R. Enterprises||5000.00/No||Bengaluru|
|1 HP Super Submersible Pumpset by M/s H. K. Industries||7600.00/Piece||Numaligarh|
|Kirloskar Openwell Submersible Pumps by Harihar Enterprises||30000.00/Piece||Delhi|
|V6 Submersible Pump Set by Arjun Aggarwal And Sons||46500.00/Piece(s)||Ambala|
|Borewell Submersible Pumps by Indian Traders||9000.00/Piece||Kottayam|
|Submersible Pump Openwell W1 by Shree Pankaj Electronics||11600.00/||Ulhasnagar|
|Borewell Submersible Pump by Dhakshak Engineering Private Limited||12000.00/Piece||Nellore|
City wise Submersible Pumps Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
Frequently Asked questions on Submersible Pumps
1. How many types of main submersible pump
Generally, there are two main types of submersible pump, those that operate in a bored well, and those that operate in a sump, wet well, or basin.
2. What are the best submersible pump in India
There are top 4 submersible pumps that one can buy in India under an affordable range-
- Crompton greaves self- priming moonset pump mini sapphire 2 -0.5HP
- Kirloskar 40S mini water pump 1Hp
- Kirloskar Jalraaj o.5 HP water pump
- MXVOLT 0.5HP domestic mono-block pump self- priming pump.
3. Which type of submersible is best for home use
Here are ten submersibles is best for home-like-
- TOTOOL Deep Well Submersible Pump
- EZ 1 HP Underground Submersible Well Pump
- LOVSHARE Submersible Well Pumps For House
- Red Lion Submersible Well Pump Wire With Control Box
- Hallmark 3 HP Deep Well Submersible Pump
- Happybuy 1/2 HP Submersible Well Pumps
- Hallmark MA0343X-4 Stainless Steel Submersible Well Pump
- Goplus Stainless Deep Submersible Well Pump Control Box
- Hallmark MA 0414X-7 Submersible well Water Pump
- Hallmark MA0414X-7 Stain Steel Deep Submersible Well Pump.
4. What are the advantages of a submersible pump
The major advantages to submersible pump that it never must prime because it is already submerged in the fluid, it is high efficiency because it releases a small amount of energy moving water into the pump.
5. What are the features of the submersible pump
There are many features of the submersible pump such as-
- It prevents pump cavity (cavitation)
- The major difference (high elevation) between pump and fluid surface
- Submersible pump pushes fluid to the surface as opposed to a jet pump which creates a vacuum and relies upon the atmospheric pressure.
- It prevents vibration, noise pollution, etc.
6. Are submersible pump better than above ground pump
The submersible pump is better than a jet pump because the pressure of submersible pump is 30% faster than the jet pump, the submersible pump saves more energy than jet pump, the submersible pump takes less time than a jet pump, submersible pump is submerged in water near the end (bottom) of the well and if jet pump either shallow or deep well, its ejector is above ground.
7. What is the price range of different types of the submersible pump
Here, several types of submersible pump price range such as-
|Stainless Steel Submersible Water Pump||Rs16,5000/piece|
|Submersible Sewage Pump||Rs15,000/piece|
|1 hp Electric Submersible Pump Sets||Rs5,000/unit|
|JOS Openwell Submersible Pumps 600 to 3600 LPM||Rs15,000/unit|
|Single-stage Pump 1 - 3 HP Non Clog Submersible Pumps||Rs7,000/unit|
|1 Hp- 10hp 51 to 100 m Solar Submersible Pumps||Rs75,000/set|
8. What you mean by submersible pump
The submersible pump is a device which has a hermetically sealed motor closed- coupled to the pump body. Submersible pushes fluid to the surface as opposed to the jet pump which creates the vacuum.
9. How many phases in submersible pump
There are three types of phases in a submersible pump like-
- One Phase
- Three Phase.
10. Which type of oil used for lubrication in submersible pump
Hydraulic oil used for lubrication in a submersible pump, it isn’t much costlier and when 32A hydraulic oil use than the speed of pump fast.