1. What is a spray pump?
Spray pumps are mechanical devices designed to generate a pressure differential to drive spray fluid from a storage tank, through system plumbing, and out to the spray nozzle.
2. How many types of spray pumps?
There are six types of spray pump such as-
- Centrifugal Spray Pump
- Diaphragm Spray Pump
- Roller Spray Pump
- Transfer Spray Pump
- Piston Spray Pump
- Irrigation Injection Spray Pump.
3. Where use of spray pump?
The spray pump is used in many places for instance- agriculture, commercial business, professional landscaping, manufacturing, and maintenance of land, foliage and so forth.
4. What is the flow rate of the roller spray pump?
Roller sprayer pumps have flow rate capacity ranges from 9.1 GPM to 62 GPM and water delivery pressures up to 300 PSI.
5. What are the characteristics of the spray pump?
Among the many characteristics of a spray pump for instance- best power source, GPM flow rate, have high potential pressure delivery, lasting, corrosion-free and such type of other more characteristics of the spray pump.
6. What is the cost range of the spray pump?
The cost range of spray pump from Rs 1,500/piece to Rs 75,000/piece with high durability as well as long-lasting.
7. What are the price range in different types of Spray pumps
Different types of Spray pumps Price list in India
|Micro Sprayer for Agricultural
||Rs 25/ Piece
|Yellow KCI Agricultural Sprayer (2 In 1)
||Rs 4,032/ Piece
|Rocker Sprayer pump
||Rs 4,000/ Piece
|Piston HTP 50 Tractor Mounted Sprayers pump
||Rs 3,500/ Piece
|High-Pressure Agro Sprayer, For Agriculture & Farming
||Rs 25,000/ Unit
|Smart Care Altimate Manual Sprayer 16 Ltr, Model Name
||Rs 1,999/ Piece
|Rahul Blue RAS 09 Knapsack Sprayers, For Agriculture,
||Rs 2,000/ Unit
8. Which oil is used for lubrication in spray pump?
Grease lubrication and lubrication by liquid oil or atomized oil (oil mist), or even pressurized pure oil are used in various process pumps. Generally, grease is chosen for ease of lube containment.
9. What is the lifespan of spray pump?
The lifespan of spray pump is high as compared to another type of pump, it doesn’t damage from water doesn’t easily decay.
10. What are the advantages of spray pump?
There are numerous advantages of spray pump such as-
- Cost-saving due to reduced volume of spray.
- Even droplet distribution and uniform droplet size produce better spraying results.
- Assume faster spraying operation
- Required hassle-free maintenance