1. What does a wooden modular kitchen include
A wooden modular kitchen is absolutely customizable depending on your needs. This category includes base units and wall units.
2. How do I clean a wooden modular kitchen
You should never use any corrosive liquid in your modular kitchen, and having a soft cloth will definitely help. You can check the cabinets, hinges and use a vacuum compressor for air cleaning.
3. What is the price of a wooden modular kitchen
The price of a wooden modular kitchen lies anywhere around Rs 1200 to Rs 4000 per feet depending on the wood quality.
4. What are the disadvantages of getting a modular kitchen
The main disadvantages of modular kitchens are their high price and maintenance. You have to take respectable care of your expensive kitchen, or it might become home to annoying pests.
5. How do I protect my wooden modular kitchen from water
The simple life hack for protecting your precious wooden kitchen from water uses newspapers that absorb most of the moisture and are extremely easy to replace.
6. What is the 10x10 wooden modular kitchen layout
A 10x10 modular kitchen layout is the most basic modular layout with an L shape and is preferable across the kitchen industry.
7. Which wood is the best for use in modular kitchens
Every wood has its significant advantages and disadvantages, but plant-based woods are more expensive and offer considerable strength.
8. Can I shift my modular kitchen to another home
Yes, you can definitely shift your modular kitchen to another home with ease and even add other aspects in the future.
9. Are wooden modular kitchens long-lasting
Yes, wooden modular kitchens use high-quality wood that is inherently resistant to boiling water and goes through many treatments for additional durability.
10. Are glossy wooden modular kitchens worth it
Yes, wooden modular kitchens are worth it if you acquire a glossy finish because they are much easier to clean.
11. Which is a good color for aluminum flush doors
White is the best color for aluminum flush doors, and it is the default.